We're Hiring: Liquid Media Client Coordinator
October 16 2018
Liquid Media External is Team Liquid’s marketing and media agency. Our campaign coordinators bridge the gap between campaign managers and our partners in order to provide industry-leading service. You will be working on different blue chip influencer programs that involve some of the biggest YouTube and Twitch influencers in the space. This position requires both creativity and excellent communication skills in order to produce the best tailored content for our clients.
Liquid Media External Client Coordinator
Job Title: Liquid Media External Client Coordinator.
Type: Part Time or Full Time.
Location: Utrecht, NL or Santa Monica, USA.
Reports to: Campaign Manager.
A successful candidate is:
- A critical thinker. Problem solving is a key in ensuring both influencers and clients are satisfied with our campaigns.
- An adept multitasker. Our campaign coordinators work on multiple campaigns with a variety of brands and individuals, and they must be able to prioritize urgent projects based on deadlines and importance.
- Detail oriented. Research is fundamental to the creation of successful and effective activations, and our ideal candidate must understand what matters most and to whom.
- A positive personality. Our ideal candidate should be pleasant to work with and improve relationships between the team, the brands, and the talent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- A passion for esports and knowledge of the gaming industry.
- Relevant bachelor's degree (Business, Communications, Marketing) highly preferred.
- Client Relationship Management experience highly preferred.
- Experience as a content creator preferred but not required.
- Experience in social media management and marketing preferred but not required.
- Interface with influencer managers, influencers, partners, and event coordinators for a variety of initiatives, campaigns, requests and business development opportunities.
- Organize campaign management schedules that meet client and influencer specifications.
- Create monthly plans for influencer content in order to maximize awareness and impact.
- Assist in brainstorming sessions for campaign ideas specifically suited for client-influencer combinations.
- Manage overflow correspondence, provide selections of appropriate responses and execute correspondence on management’s behalf.
- Maintain and provide reminders for to-do-lists and checklists for management with updated pending deadlines and urgent decisions.
- Facilitate post-meeting agendas such as responding to emails, creating calendar invites, and adding items to checklists, schedules, and notes.
- Oversee the quality of influencer content based on client requirements and stipulations.
- Create reports detailing campaign awareness, including influencer viewership, community interaction, social media statistics, and industry feedback.
- Assist in organizing activations in different events across Europe or USA.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Attn: LME Client Coordinator Application".
Meet the 2023 TL Interns! Meet our 2023 interns! Get to know some of the interns that are doing great work at TL in 2023 - and that will end up doing great work in esports in the future. Through our paid internship program, we seek out budding behind-the-scenes esports talents and give them the opportunities and experiences needed to thrive in a competitive industry. We hope to help pave the way for the next generation of esports both in and out of the server.
League of Legends | CS:GO Liquid Community: Heelz, the resident memer Fans are what make Team Liquid great, so we're spotlighting one of the most dedicated members of the Liquid community today: Heelz! Learn more about our resident memer through this Q&A, including how he became a Liquid fan, his favorite moment in Liquid history, and whether he'd choose to fight 100 duck-sized horses or 1 horse-sized duck.
The Liquid Review - April 2023 It's been an interesting start to the year for many of the Liquid teams, to say the least. Upsets and disappointments abound despite star-studded rosters across League of Legends, VALORANT, and CS:GO — although stalwart high performers like Team Liquid Brazil and rapha continue to establish themselves as powerhouses in their respective esports. Regardless, April brings with it plenty of opportunities for a turnaround. Catch up with the latest in Liquid with the Liquid Review.
Liquid Review 2043 2043 has been an eventful year for Liquid, with Punished Dabuz getting his first Turbo Major win at Pound Infinite, CorEliGeBox terrorizing three esports at once, and our qualification to the RLCS 2042 Afterschool Championship. Join us as we reminisce a little on the rise of Netscape, the joining of the Tac FPS's, the rise of Quake Unleashed, and many more things.